Real Talk

I've had a tough night battling bloggers block. Okay, writers block.

If it weren't for a surge of creativity at the beginning of last week, a spot in front of the couch watching the first season of Friday Night Lights on Netflix, and such a thing as scheduled posts I may have been really absent in the blog world at the end of last week.

I forced myself to come up with something yesterday mostly because I was guest posting at Torie's place Lattes and Love and she's so so sweet!

Last week on Wednesday my car, Sheldon, got sick and I had to take him to the hospital.
Or a mechanic...just go with it. I blew a head gasket (this happened a few months ago but was unable to show real signs until recently) and I will hopefully get my car later this week (and $1200 later...) So to say the least I've been stressed with real life problems and haven't really felt it appropriate to tap into my passion/creativity.

This is my apology for my lack of anything special today. Tomorrow I think I'll be back into the swing of things.

When the obstacles of life roll into your path, they seem to come all at once. But when you regain clarity and such problems settle into resolution you truly understand that....



this too shall pass.

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I know how you're feeling... and you're right, this too shall pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it's cool! You have no obligation to us to update every day! :) I enjoy your posts, but sometimes real life happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I had a quarter for every time I had blogger's block! Okay, let's make it $10 because then it would be some *real* money (c: That sucks about the car...it definitely puts a damper on my creativity when I'm a ball of stress! Here's to shopping/chocolate/friends/drinking...whatever helps! Hope you're back soon! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! I'm currently seriously feeling this post. Hope Sheldon feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you named your car Sheldon! lol Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh I HATE dealing with car drama. I don't blame you one bit for feeling "blah"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Sheldon! You're right it shall pass!

    becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. words will come. this happens to me all the time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry about Sheldon! I hate car problems- they are always inconvenient and always expensive. Well, maybe if you just look at it as a necessary expense that means that you won't have any problems with it for a long time. I know that probably doesn't much in the short-term. Sorry, sugar! Sending healthy car vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope little Sheldon is all better soon! And I'm loving the chevron trend by the way! (Even though I'm a bit embarrassed to say I referred to it as "zig zags" before I read your post! ;) )

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3