Big Announcements

Okay not really depending on how you look at it...

HOWEVER, I AM going to Hawaii tomorrow with my boyfriend and his family! I've never been and am seriously so excited! We're going to Kona and have plans to snorkel, go to volcano national park, and a luau. I plan on coming back to the west coast very very tan. I swear I'll post some pictures.



This is gonna be me all week. Woo woo!

I'm taking the week off from blogging/tweeting to get some total relaxation before I start back up in school while working full time. I promise to respond to every single comment when I get back next week!

What's exciting though is that I have SIX lovely bloggers guest posting for me over the next week. Please come by and check them out! It will be worth your while, promise.

And now the giveaway winner of the Rose Rags giveaway is....

....drum roll....

...dramatic pause....

....cut to commerical...

True Random Number Generator 12 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Becca at A Blonde's Logic!

 
Please email me at hollietakesnotes@gmail.com so you can get your new shirt girl!

17 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Can I go with you? My cousin is going to be there during the week next week for her honeymoon! lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yay!! Hawaii is gorgeous, and you are going to have a blast working on that tan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh fun!! Last time i went to Hawaii was when i was 12, that was years and year and YEARS ago! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to have a blast Hollie! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so jealous, i REALLY want to go to hawaii - might be because of lilo and stitch though ahahha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! That's so awesome, girlie! I have always wanted to go there- you're gonna have a blast! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah congrats becca!! have a great time in hawaii hollie, get a great tan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very exciting!!! And congrats to Becca! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2.5 hours and I'm on vacation!!!!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! and sad at the same time that I didn't win that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh im sooo jealous of your hawaiin vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhh! So awesome!!

    You gotta tell me about your hotel- thinking of going to Hawaii on my honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hawaii!! Oh so jealous!!!! Have a FABULOUS time!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a fab trip girly!!! :] so jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooohhh so exciting! I am jealous- Hawaii is so beautiful (duh) Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3