Guest Post: A Blonde's Logic

Becca is truly one of the sweetest bloggers out there. I always smile when I see a comment from her! Some of her posts I can't stop thinking about. Okay that's creepy but she posted about shutters last week and I am dying for a shutters head board or a shutters planter! Check it out here!

And enough of my rambling! I love love her post today.

Read on....

Hi all of Hollie's followers! I'm Becca from A Blonde's Logic and am taking over Hollie's blog for the day. I absolutely love reading her blog so I was thrilled when she asked me to guest post!

Today I wanted to share with you one of my fashion faves who I don't think gets as much credit as she deserves. It's none other than Giuliana Rancic! In the words of G herself, you could say I'm "Uh-bsessed!"

I love just about everything that she wears! And I have to say that I'm a tad bit jealous that she gets to wear all sorts of fabulous clothes and interview celebs for a living.




















Sources : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Every Friday on Fashion Police with Joan Rivers(one of my favorite shows-currently trying to get tickets) she talks about which celebs are best and worst dressed for the week but will someone on the show pllllllease nominate Guiliana for best dressed! Even sitting in her chair during the show she wears amazing outfits!

But what I like most about her, besides her clothes, is that she is so funny! She cracks me up on Fashion Police and she seems so down to earth and real(even when she's wearing Louboutins). And don't get me started on her show Giuliana and Bill! Love it!

Also, I heard she's coming out with her own affordable clothing line and each piece should be around $50! Yayyy! Complete with handbags too! Gwyneth Paltrow is one of her inspirations for the line and she is undeniably inspirational, might have to write whole other post about GP.....

I know Giuliana sometimes gets bad press about her weight but I still love her!

Anyone else Uh-bsessed with Giuliana and her style?

Thanks for having me today Hollie!!! 
xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. i totally agree giuliana is gorgeous and she has an amazing style. did you see the segment on her wedding? i would love to get married in italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's hilarious in fashion police

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a resounding YES...and I think I'm a little bit jealous of her hunky hubby...except that I think he's a little crazy...but I guess she is too, so it works out, right? Rambling...and then, yes, I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why that first picture is being weird? Anyways, hope Hawaii is fun Hollie!

    becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3