Guest Post: Diary of a Reporter

Hi Guys! Happy Wednesday :) Today meet Ashley! She's full of random surprises and tells life how it is. We can ALL appreciate that! I love peeking at her blog each week.

Keep reading and go say hi!

Hello everyone. I'm Ashley, the writer of Diary of A Reporter .I was pretty excited when Hollie invited me to do my very first guest post while she's away.


Soooo.....I decided to do a little round-up of my favorite posts from around the web this week.

Source: None via Bijzonder on Pinterest

I hope you enjoy!

{One} Pretty cool business card.

{Two} Um, scary. Check out this shark photo.

{Three} You may need a partner to execute this braid.

{Four} Into menswear for ladies like I am? Learn to tie a half-windsor knot here.

{Five} Healthy hair boot camp. (For every hair type!)

{Six} Quarter-life crisis, anyone?

{Seven} The little dream kitchen I never knew I wanted. (Until now):

Source: flickr.com via Karin on Pinterest



Thanks to Hollie for letting me take up a little space on your blog for a day. Hope you all enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. aww, i love dream kitchens! this is perfect!!
    Xo

    http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that kitchen!! so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Hollie! Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3