1. I just found out last Thursday that my roommate of five years is moving out with her boyfriend so I have to find a new place by September 1st. Oh, and I don't know anyone looking to move. So, I have been looking on Craigslist and have visited a few places. This could probably be a whole series of posts in itself. From one room I looked at where I'd share a bathroom with three other people, except "one person doesn't shower here" to another room where the other new roommate "is a recently divorced 40 something who plans on using it as a sex room..but don't worry I said she can't have guys over every night" this is going to be interesting!
2. I've been reading up on minimalistic design in the past twenty four hours and have decided maybe at my next place I'll use baskets in shelves in my new closet for my clothes. How about no more dresser, eh? Will this be a regret? Maybe. Probably. If only I could go "minimalistic" on makeup...HA!
3. Let's give a round of applause for the NFL pre season!!!!! GO CHARGERS! ;) Can you all just admire how cute my quarterback is? Did you know he doesn't cuss?
4. I'm not sure I should even be writing this on the internet...but...whatever...I'm supposed to be at jury duty right now but I'm not. I did respond to their request though...they just didn't confirm my excuse or I didn't get it in the good ol' USPS. My po' azz can't afford to miss work Uncle Sam. Call my boss and tell him to pay me for my civic duty, capeesh!?
5. I'm over here today with five things about my city...San Diego! So check it!