1. This semester has proved to be one where I'm not getting A's. Anyone else struggle with fall semester? I'm not sure if it's because I took THREE summer school classes over the summer or the colder weather but I have a serious case of lack of motivation. Whoops.
How cute is this desk by the way??
2. I haven't dyed my hair since August 1st. Coming from a former bleach-aholic, this is BIG. My hair is SO natural now. Some days I look in the mirror and can't stand it and other days I'm like hey this isn't so bad. My natural hair color is pretty light so I guess I can get away with roots for longer. I've been slowly adding in more lowlights over the past year and a half and it's finally paying off. I'm still longing to get some more highlights but it probably won't happen until 2013. I'm also considering getting bangs a la Reese.
3. I've already started my christmas shopping. Not kidding. I got my mom something this past weekend I think she like (I wish I could hint to you but she reads this thing...) I walked in and they handed me a 30% off coupon so I got the item for like 65% off. I LOVE ME SOME DEALS!
4. The nights have been chilly around these parts and I'm in need of a space heater. However, I'm cheap when it comes to buying appliances so I've been holding off. Any suggestions?
5. I'm attempting to go dairy free Tuesday 11/13-Saturday 11/17. I've been feeling bogged down (mostly due to poor eating choices) and want to try to get back on track this week. Any suggestions for eating out with diet restrictions?