Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip


Happy Monday! Devon is here today sharing a super easy, guaranteed hit, appetizer for your Thanksgiving festivities. It sounds amazing (anything with cream cheese does) and I am planning on making it Wednesday night after work! Devon has an amazing lifestyle blog called The Mermaid Chronicles that I know you'll love so make sure to stop by and say hi after reading this post :)


Hey guys. I'm Devon. I'm stopping by Hollie's lovely blog today to share one of my favorite Thanksgiving appetizers with you. My mom makes this recipe every year and now that I'm supposedly a big grown up and all, I make it too. But don't worry, this recipe isn't too grown up. It's got candy in it! Heath toffee to be exact. And it's kind of healthy because it has apples (right?). Anyways, it's always been a hit. Plus, it's super easy. I hope you enjoy it!


Ingredients 
2pkgs. cream cheese (softened)
2tsp. vanilla
2T. brown sugar
1 container of carmel apple dip (I used the Lighthouse brand)
1pkg. pecan bits (roast in oven for 300ยบ for 10-15 minutes)
1pkg. heath toffee bits
Apples (I used organic fuji apples)

Instructions
Let the cream cheese soften for 30 minutes. Mix the cream creese, vanilla, and brown sugar together in a large shallow serving dish until blended. Spread  cream cheese mixture into your serving dish. Pour one container of caramel dip over the cream cheese. Sprinkle generously with toffee bits and oven roasted pecan pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crunchy sliced apples.  Enjoy!



What's your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer?


6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Devon's blog. (Devon this looks amazing by the way! Yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from Devon's blog. This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh yum! Another great recipe I will have to try out! My favorite Thanksgiving appetizer is pumpkin spice roasted pumpkin seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, my mom would love this. I am going to make it for her birthday next month. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3