BLOG HOP!


This Follow Friday edition is extra special because Chelsea and Megan are co-hosting with me!
This means more blogs for you to discover and more followers for you!
Go say hi to them after you link up. I know you'll love their blogs. They're both such talented, raw, genuine writers. Swear.

How to participate:
There are no minimum requirements to what you need to do to link up! However, I would appreciate it if you found atleast 3-5 new blogs you'd LIKE to follow and follow them via Google Friend Connect (GFC). Comment and let them know you found them thru Follow Friday! This way, the purpose of this project actually works!

Please spread the word through twitter/instagram/your blog...the more people that link up the more new blogs we have to follow! :)
Fashion/Beauty Blogs Link Up Here:
Lifestyle Blogs Link Up Here:
I'm in California's beautiful Central Coast this weekend on a mini-vacation so I promise to follow anyone who comments below saying that follow me on Tuesday. Want a sneak peek of my trip? Follow me on instagram @holliegolightly.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this :) Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting.

    I am holding a giveaway worth $50 over at my blog today

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3