Smooth Operator.


I’m a product junkie with hair products because my mane is naturally a frizzy beast. 

True statement.


I have a never ending supply of expensive hair and beauty products. I recently moved and had a trash bag FULL of product I don’t use. I realized how much money is spent on product that just sits…and sits…and sits. Stuff I tried once and decided it wasn’t for me. 

So recently, I’ve decided to try products that cost a lot less…and get the job done! There’s no need for me to “try” $30 of shampoo and conditioner when something else will work similar. Because that’s the brutal truth on a lot of the high end beauty market—it’s over priced.



The damage from bleaching has taken a toll on my hair. The havoc my hair has seen this summer between the constant sun and heat appliances hasn't helped either. I’ve noticed that my dry, frizzy and damaged hair responds best to conditioner, shampoo, and any sort of product with oil in it. It nourishes it on a level that is borderline miraculous for my hair type.


So, I’m about to let you in on a conditioner that has oils, makes hair smooth AND is under $4.


Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner.





I swear by Dove for my body wash and have always wondered what their hair care line is like. I was really excited to try this conditioner!


This stuff smells AMAZING. I don’t wash my hair every day since it’s so dry and it STILL smelled amazing the next day. I straightened it, and it smelled just as good after I wacked it with the iron. You all know the burnt hair smell? It masked that, swear. Honestly, I couldn’t stop smelling my own hair all day.


And on top of it, it made my hair had a lot more moisture yet didn’t weigh it down. Some of the high end products I love leave moisture in my hair but seriously weigh it down. I can’t have my hair looking greasy or like it has no body especially if I don’t wash it daily. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner left my hair feeling smooth, soft, and controlled my frizz. The fiber active technology used in the conditioner helps rebind damaged proteins in each strand and nourished my rough hair.

I love a good smoothing product and this is the best bang for your buck. I can't believe this stuff is under $4. It's a bank account's dream come true.

For smooth and shiny hair, I would absolutely recommend this conditioner.

If you're a product junkie/beauty lover like me (okay what girl isn't) go enter the $1000 Spafinder giveaway! I can't imagine the kind of pampering someone is going to get! SO. JEALOUS.


Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.

1 comment:

  1. love dove products! been using them for years. & what a pretty photo of you girl!

    xxA

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3