If you buy one item for fall it should be a neutral colored bold statement necklace!
It will go with almost everything and update almost any outfit.
I'm a firm believer you can update basics you have with accessories.
I've had this dress for two years and it feels new with a necklace.
Here's five ways to wear it.
1. White t-shirt, cuffed jeans, and fun flats or ankle boots.
2. Over a long sleeved dress, tights, and boots.
3. To work with a tank and a blazer.
4. Over a knit crewneck sweater and skinny jeans. Update your cozy cabin look!
5. An off the shoulder tunic and leggings.
How do you wear statement necklaces?