MK & A Interview.

I admire Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's fashion lines The Rowe and Elizabeth and James so much. They are both elegant and urban at the same time. I've grown up watching MK & A movies and following their fashions, hairstyles, and accessories. I was following them before the term 'follower' was big online. Even their horrible fashion moments have had some impact on what we wear today. I'd credit them PARTLY to the revival of boho. Yeah, we didn't dress identical to their homeless chic looks, but they definitely helped looser, cozier styles get a jump start in 2005/2006. I was so ecstatic to read the article on style.com about them because it was well written, detailed, and lengthy! I was impressed with how involved and business minded they are. Get a peek into the thoughts of the fashion icons here:
Read the Interview Here!
Some of their styles that inspire:




























What's your favorite look?

4 comments:

  1. They have great style! I prefer their more casuals looks.

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I think they look great when they wear clothing that fits them well Sometimes things are just too oversized and its not flattering. I wish I could have a few minutes in their closet!

    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second to last picture. I think they have great style sometimes, and then sometimes they look a little sloppy. I love when their hair is long and wavy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone! I definitely agree sometimes they have many what were they thinking moments but I too love them anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3