Laptop Case Love


Juicy Couture and I ended our relationship once I started selling Juicy sweatsuits to 10 year olds....oh and babies! Once a brand becomes that big (another example is Ed Hardy) I think most of us start to duck out on the trend. That's not to say if I fell in love with a dress, bag, or wallet by Juicy I wouldn't buy it. But the brand's reputation and respectability starts to diminish a little with me. I came across this laptop case on shopbop (I was on their site again) and I really fell in love with it. It's so unique and quirky. If I traveled with my computer a lot I would definitely get something this cute to use! Or maybe I'd have an iPad. Dear Juicy, make this in an iPad case as well!

3 comments:

  1. That case is adorable! I think I need it :). PS- I gave you an award on my blog! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cute! i'm still a juicy girl at heart - the sweatpants are just too comfy to give up!

    thanks for visiting us - looking forward to future posts!

    -j, your newest follower :)
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3