Madewell. Made. Well.

Shopbop could probably suck the life out of my bank account if I let it. The collection of scarves featured right now makes me want to skip summer and jump right to fall. My favorite one is the Madewell Chevron Stripe Scarf. It looks like it feels so luxurious and cozy. The color on this one would go with a ton of neutrals I think so it's versatile. I'm really loving the chevron prints right now as they're more unique than your typical stripes or plaid. What patterns do you like?

2 comments:

  1. i'm really into tribal prints lately. i love the color of this scarf, though! i wouldn't have guessed it was madewell!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I do like the print a lot! Looks soft and lovely!

    Thank you for your sweet visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3