Project Inspire Link Up!

I know I speak write for both Chelsea and I when I say this link up has been a blast and I can't wait to read about your experiences!

I hope you all have received your cards by now. If you haven't, feel free to link up with us later this week....and shoot your partner an email confirming the date they sent it.

I was paired up with Kaity of Brownie Diaries by coincidence and couldn't be happier! Kaity has sponsored this blog a few times and I LOVE her style. She wrote the sweetest note to me about my blog and how my personality shines through my writing...and to say it made my day is a complete understatement! We all too often compare ourselves against others and our own expectations. I find myself doing the same with my blog. My blog is not even close to where I'd like it to be but having such a motivational note from Kaity just really reinforced my feelings to keep going in the right direction. Thank you Kaity! It was great getting to know you a little better through this :)




Hollie Takes Notes








Please link up your card swap post here:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I had such a blast participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an amazing idea! I really loved it...any chance of another one in the future? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will link up when i get my card-or blog about it as soon as i can-but never the less-it was such a fun little project-great idea!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3