Gimme Love.

Find Some Love Fest is here!

Come share your favorite post of anything lovie with the blog world! This can be a recipe, a DIY craft, an outfit, your valentines want list, a cute video/story you found on the web...ANYTHING to do with valentines day!

Want to join?

Grab a button!!

findsomelove


And...
Link up to ONE of five blogs ((Mine, AllisonMelissaLiz, or Rushelle)) and your link will be shown on all five bloggers sites. So just link up once. Then make new friends and get new ideas for your valentine! Even if it's a friend, your mom, or yourself. Everyone has a valentine, really.

Submit your post here! :)



Oh and enter for a group giveaway at the bottom of this post! Helllooooo free ad space!

In honor of the Find Some Love Fest, I've decided to put together a few of my favorite red & pink things. 
Hence, a Valentines Day Gift Guide! 
Your best friend or mom would love a special red lipstick, yeah? YEAH!















I think I may need that trench coat.

Giveaway here:


7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm in :)

    http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited about today's Link Up par-tay!! ;) Thank you so much for being one of the hosts! I'd say you should definitely buy that trench coat & I should definitely buy that red lipstick!!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous idea! Love this link-up!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Partyeeeeeeee!! Okay, I think I need that stiped purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should do a post of me eating all the cute valentine's day stuff people are posting. But, just the food stuff. I'm not so hungry I'm going to eat paper, etc. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice giveaway!!! I'm a new follower from the Love Fest...I love that pink clutch adorable, such a great collection of pinks and reds :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to link up!!
    New Follower!
    ~Jen @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3