Follow Friday

Follow Friday.

Yes, as in I stole this idea from #FF. I took my favorite trending topic on Twitter (Follow Friday OR Friday Follow...whicheva!) and am bringing it to the blog world.

What #FF is.
Follow Friday (#FF) on Twitter allows you to shout out your favorite twitter accounts in hopes that others will follow them.

What this is.
A way to find new blogs to follow AND gain some new followers. 

How to participate.
There are no minimum requirements to what you need to do to link up! However, I would appreciate it if you found atleast 3-5 new blogs you'd LIKE to follow and follow them via Google Friend Connect (GFC) Comment and let them know you found them thru Follow Friday! This way, the purpose of this project actually works! If you don't find new blogs to follow and just wait for them to find you, it's bad #FF blog karma ;)

 If you follow my blog and promise not to spam me or hate on my love for Justin Bieber I WILL follow you back. Leave me a comment saying you're following from #FF and I'll get on it!

Link your blog to the category that best fits your site. There are two categories: Lifestyle/Health and Fashion/Beauty. Pick whichever fits you best and link up once!

Fashion/Beauty Blogs Link Up Here!



Lifestyle/Health Blogs Link Up Here!



Enjoy and Spread the word <3
PS-If you like this idea and want to see it back next Friday let me know! :)

36 comments:

  1. oh hey, this is pretty sweet. i already follow you though ;) xo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I already follow you, I posted about linking up on Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already follow you, but I'm excited to find other blogs today! : ) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already follow you, but wanted to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you now. And huge props on The Cure song - pretty much the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this hollie! :]
    thanks for setting this up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great link-up, Hollie! Can't wait to check out some of these other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I obviously follow you- I love your blog!! Love this idea and so excited to snoop around and find some kick booty new blogs to love on! I'll be tweeting it out asap!
    *Krystina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Hollie! I think it's a great thing to do on Fridays! Can't wait to check out some new blogs :)

    http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for putting this together! So fun :) I'm a new follower! xoxo, eliza :: http://asteroid-325.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Ashlyn didn't follow the directions. I'm so disappointed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best idea ever!

    YAY FRIDAY :)

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting, Hollie!! You are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Hollie! This is great! Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great idea! Thanks for hosting it! I've already found a bunch of new blogs to follow (including yours).

    ReplyDelete
  16. That someecard is one of my faves. I secretly find profanity funny. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a follower! I had a hard time figuring out where to put my blog though...it's not fashion or beauty, and it's certainly not healthy! haha Lifestyle it is, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this idea...I'm def going to be doing this one as soon as I finish this comment...following you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hollie, this is such a great idea! And THANK YOU- I've never known what #ff meant...I have twitter but never really use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm follow Friday-ing you! I love this idea! I would love to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  21. you're lucky i liked you before i knew about your beibs obsession.

    super idear!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for hosting this hollie :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm already a follower! Love this idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun idea! I love meeting new bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun idea to meet new bloggers :) I am linking up and a new follower of your blog. Sorry I entered my blog in the wrong category at first!

    ReplyDelete
  26. P.s. I am your 400th follower!! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a new follower!! I love this idea!! :)

    xo

    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is awesome! i'm a new follower via #FF

    http://ryanandcarlytwc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your blog is so fun! I think it's ridiculously fabulous that we share not only the same name, but the same unusual spelling! Love it! :)
    -Hollie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  30. I found your blog from your button on Pineapple Lily! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Where do you find whose blogs to follow? Or do you just randomly pick and follow any 3-5 blogs you are stumbled across and interested in?

    Great idea! I will participate the next time you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3