Turkey Day Thanks


I'm thankful for the opportunity to have traveled SO much in 2011. It was such a blessing to have been able to see my family in Michigan, visit Vancouver, Hawaii, and take a small weekend cruise to Ensenada, Mexico! It's not every year I get to travel this much, 2011 was truly special.


I'm thankful to live SO close to the ocean. I take it for granted in the winter, but even sitting on a bench with a hot chocolate watching the sun set over the Pacific ocean on a chilly night is just as magical as a warm summer day.


I'm thankful for my boyfriend & best friend who ALWAYS supports me, makes me laugh constantly...and laughs at my lame jokes every time (okay....most of the time at least)


I'm thankful for both my immediate and extended family, being so close with so many of my cousins. It's like having extra siblings. Yep, these two are my brothers!


I'm thankful for having such amazing friends who are honest with me. That is the sometimes the most important aspect of a friendship (along with positivity and dependability.) To be able to have someone who is confident enough in their relationship with me to tell me when I'm wrong (in a nice way) is something I'll never ever take for granted. I am so lucky!


Happy Thanksgiving!!! What are you thankful for?!

10 comments:

  1. what great things to be thankful for missy! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :]

    I am thankful for being able to spend this special day with family!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful things to be thankful for! :) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There....I love your blog design! Very cute! I'm a new follower from the Followers Fest! ~
    ~Lisa @
    www.organizedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There Hollie. Nice meeting you. I am a new follwer fro the followers fest! Loving your blog

    xoxox Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hollie...Im stopping by from the follow fest too! Super cute blog..new follower..and Im from Michigan!
    How cool you were able to see your family this year!!

    Happy weekend!!

    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these lists! i live in hawaii, so we're always thankful to venture somewhere off of this little rock :) love your pictures!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I love all your wonderful pictures! Like you, I was blessed to travel all over the world this past year! Hopefully this next year i'll get just as lucky!

    -Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO many great things to be thankful for :) I am stopping by from The Wiegand's and I'm a new follower of your great blog. Looking forward to reading along. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from follower's fest by way of the Wiegand's!

    much love, Kristina

    I'd love for you to come visit me at simplybold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that beach picture!!! So jealous! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3