1. I have THREE days left in my 30 day no shopping freeze. I did buy a sweatshirt for $19.95 in NY because I was cold and my jackets weren't cutting it. But that was a NEED. Overall it's been pretty easy, but I have had a few moments when I had a dying urge to book it to the mall. I had $300 in car repairs this weekend when I went to go in for a simple oil change so I was ever so happy I've been layin low on the shopping!
2. I saw The Avengers last night and it was soooo good. There are TWO extra scenes during the credits. One is at the very end of the credits and is AMAZING. So if you go....wait through the credits!!!
3. I'm going to a Pilates machine class tonight. I hope this time since it's a "beginner" class I'll feel more comfortable with the machines and not hold the class up. It'd be nice is my legs didn't shake this time too ;)
4. I've predicted Lauren's baby is going to come June 8th. It could happen...
5. I think I'm beginning to be more of a lurker on Instagram than a poster. I forget to take pictures unless I'm doing something really cool. I'm sure you're not surprised at this. #nopicturesonmyblog
6.I'm thinking of dying my hair darker. Eeeeeek. Or maybe going to a half-ginger.
7. I have TWO more weeks of classes!!! I am soooo excited not to have to drive 30 minutes to school after work and 50 minutes home. That whole 9-5 then 6-8:45 twice a week thing takes a toll on me.
8. I haven't been to a brewery in two weeks. Things are getting weird around here....
9. My nails are BRIGHT blue right now and it's distracting?
10. I need a cheap dress for an upcoming cocktail party and forever21.com is letting me down. Nothing cheesy or skanky. Any suggestions?