The weekend in pictures.

The amount of candy I ate this weekend was absolutely insane. In fact, before I went out for the night Saturday I filled my clutch full of Halloween candy. I have a problem??

After a month of no straightening, researching a ton of hair straighteners, and being too cheap to make my hair look nice....I found my 'lost' straightener! I had a new one in my cart finally ready to pull the trigger after all of the fabulous suggestions from you all! So, where was it?? I have all of my product organized under my sink in different baskets. It had fallen in between two baskets and I couldn't see because the tops were touching. FAIL!

This weekend I celebrated Halloween a little early with my boyfriend and friends. I loved seeing all of the costumes! If you've been following, you know I really wanted to be a polar bear for Halloween. I looked and looked but couldn't find a reasonable costume or even pieces to put together a DIY costume. I ended up being a German beer maiden!

What were you for Halloween? How was your weekend??

21 comments:

  1. your so cute! I love your costume.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well don't you just look so stinkin' cute in that costume? :) Mmm, candy! So glad you found your straightener too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! And don't feel bad about all the candy. You're supposd to for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wanted to be a polar bear because you knew it was my FAVORITE animal ever... right?? Because, for serious, it's my absolute favorite.

    I like the ode to our friendship with the German-inspired outfit. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I've always wanted to be a german beer girl. Happy Halloween
    xx
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. you found your straightenerrrrrrr!!! that's super awesome. also…i do that kind of stuff a lot. like, too much. AND i also had too much candy. i think my teeth are pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh I've always wanted to dress up as a german beer girl, you look sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when you find stuff that gets lost. I always assume that it's been stolen... although I don't know why someone would want to steal the stuff I lose :)

    That German beer girl outfit looks awesome although I'm sad you couldn't find a polar bear outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so amazing!! SIzzling girl! :) A polar bear..that would have been wild to see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You costumes turned out adorable!!!! Your hair looks cute =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was a German beer maiden a few years ago, went to a party and found a German beer man which may have been perfect had I not already had a boyfriend haha. Yay for finding your straightener! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! :)

    Nice post, girl!. Your costume is so cute. I would like to invite you for my 1st Halloween contest if you want. :)

    http://krzteli.blogspot.com/2011/10/best-halloween-costume-contest.html

    xoox
    teli

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute! love those costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are too adorable hollie! :] love yalls outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Glad you found it!!! Love your Halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3