Dream On

 photo _8114739_zpsb21acdcd.jpg photo _8064213_zpsa3799219.jpg

     photo _8210189_zpsa9c16e50.jpg     photo _7790866_zps3dabfba6.jpg

Bag  | NY Map Scarf | Paige Straight Leg Jeans | DV Boots

It wouldn't be fall if I didn't post my wish list! Unfortunately I didn't snag a Powerball ticket last night so it looks as if all of these items won't live in my closet unless they go on sale. I'm obsessed with the DV boots! They'd look adorable with a skirt, dress, or skinny jeans and a chunky sweater. I have a feeling I would grow out of them by next year so I'm on the fence about actually purchasing them or just staring at them on my computer screen. What do you think? What's on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. i have so many things on my wish list and wont be getting any of them. :(
    sofa, sofa, sofa. ps want to go to west elm with me soon? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3