Blogging Blues

I'm not sure if it's the holidays and finals or what but I haven't found a lot of creativity to blog this month.
The entire month of December.
Okay, maybe even this entire season.
I haven't found I want to blog.
It's become a chore to find things to post about.
To remember to take pictures when I'm out doing things.

Or maybe it's that I put too much pressure on myself.
Lately I've felt like what I have to write about isn't that interesting.
Serious writers block.
But then I read something ridiculously funny about the most simple event in the world.
And I know that's what makes a great writer.
Someone who can take something mundane and make it interesting.
I know when I want to, I can write posts like that too.
So maybe this is writers block?
Or maybe this is me losing interest in blogging?

Anyhow, I hope anyone reading this had a full and content holiday.
I'll be back after the New Year.
Hopefully with more to share and more direction with this blog.


  1. I've definitely been feeling the same way..

  2. Sometimes all you need is a little break from it :)

  3. I think it's just this time of the year. I want to actually live my life right now! I can't always find the time to blog either, and that's okay :) Take a break, and we'll be here when you get back! xoxo

  4. Just found your blog through twitter/Renee and glad I did!

    I've felt like this before. I think we all do at certain points. Sometimes all I need to do is take a week long break sans any photos or blogging and my desire to keep doing it comes back in full force. And everything I've read so far on your blog -- you're a GREAT writer!
    So glad to "meet" you!


Thank YOU for your comments. <3