2. I haven't worked out besides the occasional hike in......oh yes...get ready for this....like a year. Last night I went to a machine pilates class for abs and the buttox region. I had a groupon. I'm pretty sure I was laughing the whole time so I wouldn't get mad at myself for my shaking body. The rest of the class probably didn't appreciate my hysterics. But they'd better get used to it...I'm coming back ;)
3. By writing this in a blog post, it will make me more accountable. I'm BRINGING my lunch the rest of the week. (This is a big deal for me.)
4. It looks like we're finally going to have a warm and sunny weekend! I'm hoping for a laid back beach day with my manfriend!
5. Last week I convinced myself I needed a face peel for my mild-ish adult acne. Homegirl said it would just be flakey. My face has been peeling for three days. YAY. I bought SPF 70 for my face. Never thought that would happen.
6. Blueberries need to go into mass production so they aren't $5 for a small case that I eat in five minutes.
7. Newcastle beer is delicious.
8. Apparently my bathroom is "where yankee candles go to die" (credit: Jeff) since all of the candles that are almost burnt out sit in there eternally.
9. I recently realized I don't own an iron. So I bought a handheld steamer. More on this later.
10. I really want to get some southwestern plants for my room & kitchen! Anyone know where to find them inexpensively? I want to get a few!