Nail Swap + Weekend


I participated in the nail swap that Tara hosted and I couldn't be more excited with my sweet nail swap partner, Maura! She sent me 3 mini Essie colors (SEE THAT BLUE GRAY? I DIE)


AND! 3 mini OPI colors! I did my entire hand the grey color with the exception of my ring finger...I used purple for that! It was adorable.




We also bought up my Charlie Brown tree! As you can see I was a happy girl...I love a cozy Christmas tree.




My boyfriend took me to see The Nutcracker by the San Diego Ballet on Sunday. It was such a treat! And makes me want to be a ballerina for Halloween next year...It could happen...


And last but not least, I wanted to show you all what a T-H-U-G I am. #truecolors #yesididahashtag #tryandstopme


How was your weekend loves?!

13 comments:

  1. I love those nail polish colors! :)

    http://breeeex33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome colors. Love that blue grey one!

    Also, the fact that you hashtagged in your post makes me love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun swap! :) What a sweet date night! And girl...you are total thug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that one nail polish color too - HOT!:) And your tree is SO not as Charlie Brown as my tiny mantle tree. Poor B, so deprived ;)

    Also I've never seen a ballet so I'm kind of really jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ESSIE is my favorite! I live and breathe for that nail polish! A polish swap sounds so fun!! Great idea!!

    Hope you had fun at the Nutcracker! Looks fun!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail polish swap is such a cute idea. Love the colors…I'm kinda in love with those OPI minis. I did 2 swaps this year…kinda regretting that now. ha.

    Yeah, you're such a thug. … NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue gray is cute,but you know what else is?! That purple blue! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh! I love Essie's new holiday collection. It's a serious restraint to stop myself from buying them all up. I'm glad you had an awesome weekend. :) My weekend was work-filled (dang part-time jobs anyway) but I still had some good moments hanging with the boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nail polish colors! And your tree is adorable! I hope you had a wonderful weeked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty colors! Love the blue gray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, I love all the colors you got! The Ballet?? Lucky girl! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3