1. Fourth of july nails! Confession, I RARELY paint my finger nails. I like to keep them in the birthday suit color usually.
2. July 4th at 12 AM the boyfriend and I decided to celebrate America by eating Mexican.
3. We had quite the gloomy 4th here in San Diego so we played a few games, BBQ-ed, and snuggled.
4. The boys at Altitude a rooftop bar before the padres game. We did the padres game and went out to the bars afterwards for my birthday!
5. View from Altitude.
6. One of the few normal pictures I got of us. I haven't had more than three drinks in close to a year. That night I had SEVEN. Needless to say, I was NOT worried about taking pictures. I was mostly worried about
skipping around my friends pumping the DMX "x" with my arms dancing.
7. Tutorial this week!! :)
8. Young Jeezy (Jeff...the boyfriend) took me to see Wicked for my birthday. BEST. PLAY. I'VE. EVER. SEEN! Ah it was such a blast!!!
9. Blurry picture at the theater.
Linking with Anna today for Instagrid :)