Cool Cats.

Okay, there are not actually felines up on this blog today.


I'm actually here to introduce you to some lovely bloggers you might enjoy!


Actually might is just being nice because I KNOW you will love these blogs ;)


Meet Breanna. 


Breanna is the sweetest, the quickest email responder I've ever met (sorry to put the pressure on you! haha), and I know we'd get along amazingly in "real" life. Oh and she's giving away Tookies on her blog right now (cookie mix jar things). I'd encourage you to go enter but that'd lower my chances right? Breanna also hosts a number of blogger team up projects and blog hops. She's a good one to know!






Hello Ladies, my name is Breanna and I blog over at My Beautiful, Crazy Life. I am a junior in college majoring in Human Nutrition, although I am a complete food junkie. I am saved by God's grace and for that I am eternally grateful, which is why I strive to live each day for His Glory. I also have a love for creating beautiful things and capturing life's little moments. Speaking of creating beautiful things, I recently opened a shop, called Breeze Creations, which is stocked with hair accessories, headbands, and jewelry! You should certainly stop on by and browse a while :) If you head on over to my blog you'll find a hodge podge of topics ranging from fashion to daily encounters in my life. Say hello I'd love to be your friend!


Blog. Twitter. 


Meet Jayda. 


Jayda is beautiful and I'm sure everyone in the world is going to pull up this post to show their hair stylist what color they want their hair to be. Not only does she have looks but she has the sweetest personality to back it up. Her post today spoke to me and reminded me why I love blogging. It's reading post like these. She may be a "new" blogger but I'm she'll be around for years to come.



Hi, everyone! I'm Jayda, nice to meet you! I'm the blogger behind Sing Out Your Song, a little lifestyle blog that I started this past April. I blog about all sorts of things; fashion, crafts, recipes, my sweet husband, and adorable (but destructive) puppy, as well as stories of my every day life. Sometimes, my insane love of ice cream sneaks in there too. And by sometimes, I mean almost weekly. But really, who doesn't love ice cream? (if you don't we can still be friends!). You can learn more about me and my blog here, or tell me about you! I love hearing everyone's stories. Stop by, friend!


Blog.


Meet Teresa. 


Teresa is a little fashionista with a number of great ootd posts and style tips. Not only does she her passion for anything style but she also shares her daily life and loves. Her beach bound suggestions are ALL in my want list. So yeah, read this blog with fair warning...your bank account may suffer!




My name is Teresa and I write a little blog called Delightfully Darling. This is my place to share daily outfits and my day to day life. My favorite thing to do is show how to wear one item in many different ways, as you can see. I like to call it a remix and when you visit my blog, check out my nav bar a click on “Remixin’ Vixen” for all sorts of fashion remixes featuring on key piece worn several ways. Thanks checking out my little slice of sweet and I hope you enjoy my blog, Delightfully Darling. xo.


Blog. TwitterInstagram. Blog Lovin. Facebook. Pinterest.


Meet Britt.


Britt is a graphic designer turned blogger who shares everything from what she's currently reading, what she's currently loving, and other great insights. Her blog is such a happy place, it's a great place to sit back, grab a cup of coffee and find some new addictions courtesy of yellow umbrella.






Bonjour, I'm Britt from Yellow Umbrella!  I am a self-taught freelance graphic designer who absolutely loves her job.  I am also all about good books, dark strong coffee, amazing music, and of course my lovely dogs.  On my blog you will find graphic design freebies, music and book info, and a few other great things I enjoy.  Stop by and say hello anytime!


Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest  Bloglovin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for your comments. <3