1. I went to the gym Wednesday and Thursday night for the first time in over a year! ((By saying Thursday night I'm hoping I'll actually go tonight)). I don’t think I’ve ever sweat more in my life. Seriously. I ended my little workout in the sauna. I’m sure people are going to call me immature for saying this but WHY do people get naked in the Sauna. This is a PUBLIC ((okay members only)) place. This isn’t your house. This isn’t the doctors. I don’t want to see your cellulitey legs. I don’t want you to see my cellulitely legs. That’s why I keep my clothes on. Bathing suits? Sure! I don’t want to see your nipples. Sorry. It had to be said.
2. I have been feeling under the weather this week ((which is why I haven’t blogged as much)) and have watched 14 episodes of Pretty Little Liars. That’s right. 14. ((My boyfriend is also out of town)). I finished season one FINALLY and have watched the first seven episodes of season two. I LOVE THIS SHOW. I don’t care if it is on ABC family. This week my favorite is Spencer. My favorite character changes every couple of episodes. Do you watch?
3. I’m getting my hair colored next weekend! It’s been four months since I last got it done. That may not seem like a lot for some of you, but as a blonde I was used to getting it done for eight weeks ((it thrashed my hair)). I’m still contemplating strawberry blonde but I may also just go for a brighter blonde. I’m sure it’ll be a last minute decision. That’s how I do things.
4. Lauren still has not had her baby. Every day I wait for a text that something has happening. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. COME OUT BABY G!
5. I haven’t been able to stop talking about Whole Foods all week. I went grocery shopping there last Sunday and picked up some of the yummiest grocery store food I’ve ever had. I kinda wished I hadn’t though because that place is SO expensive! I spent $47 and bought 16 things. That may sound decent but 5 of the things were $1. ((I have a peanut butter crunch cliff bar obsession)). The hummus dip, the premade pizza, the vegan peanut butter fudge, the stash I made at the olive bar, the blueberry juice….OMG. I am never excited to eat at home. This week. I’ve looked forward to eating at home. Unfortunately my budget does not allow for $50 worth of food that can’t feed me an entire week.