Blog Love.

Meet some sweet new blog friends! Happy Friday!



Ashley is one of the sweetest bloggers I’ve come across, no joke! She blogs about everything lovely from flashing, to pinterest style DIYs, and anything sweet. Read more about her here.


Meet Ashley.

I'm a twenty-something Kentuckian turned Tennessean. I've been settling in the beautiful state of Tennessee with my southern gentleman....and soon to be husband! I'm fashion trend obsessed, a crafter, an ice cream connoisseur, a lover of country music, and all things social. This is my little corner of the world to share my opinions, favorite memories, cute finds, awesome people, and life story. Come hang out for a bit!

Tumblr. Twitter. Blog.

Andrea is gorgeous, has amazing style, and blogs about the things she loves and her everyday adventures. I love blondes and I know you'll love this blonde too!

Meet Andrea.

Hi Ladies! My name is Andrea or Miss Andrea Lee as my family calls me and I blog at Tickled Pink.  I’m a twenty-something girly girl who loves golfing, volunteering, shopping and happy hours with my friends.  I love to travel but nothing beats relaxing at home with my crazy cat, Mr. Kitty.  Recently, my boyfriend became an attorney and we are now trying to figure out our life together.  Follow me on my pink (and sometimes green) journey!

Instagram @missandrealee Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for your comments. <3