Fillin in those blanks!

It's called participation, people. I'm participating in the little things we do Friday fill in the blank fun today! I hope you enjoy learning a little but about me. I can't wait to read the others linking up. I love finding new "favorite" blogs!

And here we go...

1.   Somewhere someone is  very happy the blackout in San Diego county is over! I know I am!

 
2.  Writers   is/are my muse. Someday I hope to write on style professionally. People Style Watch magazine? Don't twist my arm or anything but I'd do it.

3.  It would suck if    Starbucks   was no more because,    sometimes a Starbucks gets me going and other times it calms me down. Salted Caramel hot chocolate anyone?

 
4.    The movie Contagion coming out!   is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like     a mirage. You learn as you go that nothing is what it seems and as you get closer towards your goals/wants you realize how everything works out as it should. Even those things and hardships you don't understand at the time.
6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want  love a plus 1 trip to Europe or Australia!

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...   I got the "what school are you taking this course at?" question on my online syllabus quiz WRONG! Still got a 23/25 but I somehow clicked the wrong multiple choice! Dear Professor, I promise I'm NOT an idiot ;)



Have a great weekend! What are you up to?

3 comments:

  1. If you ever make it to Oz, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it would majorly suck if there weren't anymore Starbucks. I'd be so sad.

    I was actually thinking about going to the theaters & watching Contagion. It looks really good but we'll see. Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A plus one trip to Europe or Australia? Yes, please! That would be awesome!

    Stopping by from fill in the blank friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3