Fishtail Braids!


Blake Lively's hair at the Green Lantern premiere last night was extremely messy but I still loved it. It reminded me of one of my favorite childhood movies...The Little Mermaid! Every year for Halloween I want to be a mermaid but can't come up with the perfect homemade costume that isn't cheesy. The funky fishtail braid is great for going to dinner and a night out on the hip part of town. While I probably wouldn't rock the intense bed head version I would however try these looks.
















Don't know how to do a fishtail braid? Learn here-http://hellobeautiful.com/style-beauty/hellobeautifulstaff2/how-to-fishtail-braid/
Do you wear braids still?

9 comments:

  1. I just learned this about a month and a half ago...how did I not know this before??? Braids are pretty hot right now, so maybe I'm just taking more notice, but I *love* a good fishtail braid. I'm with you on Blake's braid, too crazy pants for my taste (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, now I miss my long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything looks good on Blake Lively!

    blair @ scsd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fishtailing my hair, but it's got so many layers it turns out super messy-- but not in the cute blake lively way :)

    Love Blake's hair... and seriously reminds me of Little Mermaid too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just inspired me to braid my hair today! I usually forget how easy it is to do and it's a great change. But I will try to keep it little neater than Blake :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Mom knows how and I make her do my hair often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love braids! Wish I could actually do them on myself though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I FINALLY learned how to do fishtail braids thanks to this tutorial. I keep meaning to look it up but then I forget. So thanks for the reminder :) I talked about it on my blog and linked back to this site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for your comments. <3