Five Mundane Things
1. Has this week been the longest week ever or has it not? I could barely roll out of bed this morning. I had a midterm this week (another next!) but this week has just dragged and dragged. It seems like everyone else has had the same issue. Hallelujah for Friday!
2. About a year ago I started to watch the first episode of Downton Abbey and couldn't get into it. Maybe I couldn't get past the accents, or maybe I was surfing blogs while I was watching. But nonetheless, I gave it another shot due to some peer pressure and finished the first season in one night when the boyfriend was out of town. (It's only seven episodes). I really liked it! I am on season two and even though I accidentally saw a spoiler about Lady Sybil (UGHHH!) I am still about four episodes in. For those of you have men that watch this show...how do you get them to like it?? I'm confused.
3. I heard Jason Segal and Michelle Williams broke up. I'm heart broken. I really thought those two were going to go the distance. They seemed so happy. Sigh.
4. Last night I pinned about twenty recipes. Lately, I have been MORE obsessed with food. Maybe this is because I'm on a weekday diet, or maybe it's because I have an increasing urge to cook fancy things. Either way, I have food brain. It's borderline insane. I thought about deleting this blog and starting a food blog but then I realized I doubt anyone would read it. I already came up with the blog title: Eat this to get fat. Charming, right? Guess that's not happening....
5. I'm giving away a Sephora gift card on another blog next week. Stay tuned....I know you want to buy some Benefit makeup! Okay, you can buy whatever you want...but Benefit has a few products I'm dying to try/buy.
Did anyone else cry on the inside about Jason and Michelle?
Posted by Hollie Ann