Five Things You Probably Don't Care About
1. This week I have been a complete sloth. Yep, I said it. Sloth. I lost my apple TV remote so my season one Vampire Diaries bedtime routine has been on hiatus. Instead, I've found probably one of the most horrendous shows on television infiltrate my life. I'm talking about...wait for it...Dance Moms. That show is WILD. And I can not look away.
2. One of my new years resolutions was to be more intentional with what I buy. I've been hooked on a lot of simple living blogs lately and while I doubt I will ever become that girl who buys her undergarments at the thrift store or resoles shoes multiple times, I've definitely taken a hard look at where my money and time is going. Did you know the average woman wears only 20% of what is in her closet? Yep, that's totally me! Anyways, after much consideration last night at the mall I added a green military style jacket and a white sleeveless button up to my wardrobe last night. Pictures to come!
3. Last year I bought a handheld steamer in lieu of an iron and until this week I haven't really appreciated how AMAZING it is. There's no hesitation about whether or not something needs to be ironed and on what setting. Honestly, this is one of the best investments I've made. And by an investment I mean it was $24!
4. Miss Anna's baby shower for little Owen is this weekend and Lauren will be attending. So say, I will be spending my Saturday waiting around for shower picture texts is an understatement.
5. I'm hoping to have some exciting vacation news in store for you all sometime in the next few weeks. Travel experiences are really important for my soul and this one has been in the works for quite some time now. Can't wait to share!
Posted by Hollie Ann