A Relaxing Weekend in Northern California

 photo IMG_1657_zps32fbca95.jpg  photo IMG_1773_zps71177e9a.jpg  photo IMG_1664_zps5c5e0442.jpg  photo IMG_1713_zps95ba5302.jpg

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I spent a few days in San Francisco. It was at times chilly and foggy but I loved the weather! We both have been to the Bay Area quite a few times and have done most of the touristy stuff so our agenda was mostly good eats. We went walked around the Fisherman's Wharf, went to the Giants/Rockies game at AT&T park, did a "hike" (extremely easy walk) around Point Bonita Lighthouse, made our way up to Santa Rosa to dine and drink at the infamous Russian River Brewing Co., and toured around the Rockridge neighborhood in Oakland. Jeff and I are huge movie buffs so we caught "Under the Skin" in Union Square to kill time before our flight. I would not recommend the movie for multiple reasons but that's a post for another day. Next time we make up to the Bay Area I hope to go wine tasting in Sonoma or Napa.

Have you been to San Francisco?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for your comments. <3