Make it happen

 

This week has been full of heartache with Boston and West, Texas on our minds. In the light of tragedy, our country finds common ground as we reflect and remember that life is fleeting. In a few days or weeks many of us will forget. Forget to feel the weight of tragedy and forget to count our blessings. Myself included.

I'm challenging myself (and you) to honor the innocent victims by chasing your plan a. Let go of your back up plans. Your plan b, your plan c, plan d. Because you know what they are? Those plans are your easy way out. I'm so blessed to be typing this right now and to have the opportunity to fight until my plan a works out. To keep on living my passions. The opportunity to make dreams happen has been cut short for so many this week and what better way to honor those precious lives than to make yours happen.

RIP.

 

1 comment:

Thank YOU for your comments. <3