1. The boyfriend and I got to screen the new movie Ted last night! First of all, watch a hilarious movie for FREE…BEFORE it comes out? Yes, please! The movie was seriously freakin hilarious but is definitely on the raunchy side so beware if you’re not into what my mom calls “penis humor.” I found it be rom-comish with just the right amount of cheese. It’s a definite go see! Oh, and Marky Mark is only looking better with age.
2. I think I’m losing my mind. I’ve got so much going on with working full time, taking two summer school course (one is five weeks and one is six), blogging (which I WANT to do), friend dates, boyfriend dates, attempting to get to the gym, attempting to do laundry, attempting to clean. I’m normally pretty good at multi-tasking but lately I’m just losing it! What do I mean losing it? Hmm…let’s start off with spelling things wrong, sending emails to the wrong people, forgetting to do something until the last minute after thinking about it nonstop.
Example: Remember the entry on the Sephora giveaway to tweet bacon to Anna & Lauren. I spelled Lauren’s twitter handle ON MY BLOG POST as @oklauren. Turns out it’s @ok_lauren. I mean kind of hilarious? Some random girl must be REAL confused about why some psycho bloggers are tweeting her with "bacon."
3. I finally tried iced coffee again after 3 years. I have this thing where I tried something a few years ago and claim I will never try it again. Then a weird mood comes along and I try it and realize I'm an idiot. This pertains to food. I’m taking back my hatred for iced coffee. It is yummmmmmmmy. And yes I previously drank HOT coffee in the summer.
4. I went to the Bare Escentuals store in UTC last Friday and confessed my issues with their Bare Minerals. I’ve used it in the past but felt it got kind of clumpy. I need serious coverage sometimes, something that isn’t going to aggravate my acne, but is going to stay on. They sold me a few new products and I have to say I’m REALLY happy. More on this next week! I have a post about my WAR ON FOUNDATION coming.
5. Ikea is my heaven. The roommate and I rearranged our living room & bought some new small pieces at Ikea last week. We felt it was too model-home-like. It was really pretty and everything went together well but it wasn’t homey. It was like no one actually LIVED there. Does that make sense? We’re going for teal/green accents. Anyone want to see how we turned a bookcase into a showcase? It used to be covered in framed pictures but we scrapped that.
6. In honor of my upcoming birthday, I decided to run a 50% promo code to all sponsor ads from today thru Sunday. Yep, small ads are $2.50 with the discount. So basically free. Or taking me out to Starbucks for half a grande skinny latte. USE PROMO CODE: FIDDY